Theatrical / Stage Pro Series
Designed to meet the needs of stage lighting and sound professionals.
Stage Pro Series Overview
- 3 model heights available: SP-15, SP-20, or SP-25.
- Easy access crane attachment point
- Robust, rental grade cast metal cable pulleys provide far superior durability compared to plastic
- Larger diameter, non-marking load assist wheels at top of mast for easier loading and unloading of machine
- Heavy-gauge aluminum extrusions are lightweight yet extremely rugged, providing superior durability
- Mast has flat black anodized finish.
- Dutton-Lainson® dual-handle, shift-on-the-fly two-speed winch provides maximum productivity and is made in the USA.
- Patented spring loaded Smart-set™ system provides for quick and easy height adjustment of the steering handles and transport loading bar and does not require the use of manual detent pins.
- Adjustable forks easy adapt to lighting trusses.
- Swing down outrigger swivel casters for convenient machine positioning.
- Outrigger screw jacks for leveling machine.
- Heavy-duty 4-inch rear casters with 4-point rotational lock and side brakes.
- Heavy-duty 4-inch Colson front swivel casters.
- Lowered height provides the ability to pass through standard doorways without having to tilt-back the machine back.
- Compact stowage.
- Integrated outrigger storage sockets.
- Colson® Performa non-marking casters are made in the USA, backed by a 3-year limited warranty, and provide excellent maneuverability with a cushioned ride for an unmatched level of performance and durability.