MLM Material Lifts
Mini Pro Series
MLM Mini Pro Series Overview
The Next Generation of Material Lifts
Designed specifically for the rental and construction equipment markets – providing exceptional specifications, features, durability
Best-in-class load capacity and a US made dual-handle, shift-on-the-fly, two-speed winch, that can raise your load twice as fast as competitive models, lets you complete your jobs faster than ever before.
Robust, construction-grade cast metal cable pulleys, heavier-gauge aluminum extrusions, and US made Colson® Performa non-marking
casters provide far-superior durability and extended service life.
Single Door Access
Narrow base width and ultra-compact lowered mast height makes it easy to maneuver through a single door without having to tilt the machine back.
Forks can be installed below the carriage or in the inverted position for full free lift and maximum height.
New and innovative features including the Smart-Set™ “pin-less” height adjustment system for the steering and loading wheels
and Clear-Path™, providing foot clearance between the rear transport wheels, are just a few of the many new features provided.
Featuring loading wheels that can be quickly adjusted to various tailgate heights providing easy loading and transport to and from the job site. Can be transported in some vans and SUVs.
Tool-less folding legs with integrated, non-marking stowage wheels allows easy, floor-friendly maneuvering in stowed position.
- Easily loadable and highly transportable
- Dual-handle, two-speed, shift-on-the-fly winch
- Metal cable pulleys with sealed bearings
- Heavy-gage aluminum extrusions
- US made Colson® Performa casters
- Patent-pending Smart-Set™ system
- Clear-Path™ foot clearance
- Non-marking casters and transport wheels
- Highly durable powder-coat finish
- Tool-less folding legs
- Non-marking stowage wheels
- Easy-access crane attachment point
- Exceptional warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.