MLI Material Lifts
Industrial Pro Series Material Lift
MLI Industrial Pro Series Overview
The Next Generation of Material Lifts
Designed specifically for the rental and industrial equipment markets – providing improved specifications, features, durability and performance.
Heavy-duty load capacities and a US made dual-handle, shift-on-the-fly, two-speed winch, that can raise your load twice as fast as competitive models, lets you complete your jobs faster than ever before.
Robust, industrial-grade cast metal cable pulleys, heavier-gauge aluminum extrusions, and US made Colson® Series 4 Performa
non-marking casters provide far-superior durability and extended service life.
Single Door Access
Narrow base width and compact lowered mast height makes it easy to maneuver through a single door without having to tilt the machine back.
Forks can be installed below the carriage or in the inverted position for full free lift and maximum height.
Tool-less folding legs with integrated, non-marking stowage wheels allows easy, floor-friendly maneuvering in stowed position.
New and innovative features including the patent-pending Smart-Set™ “pin-less” height adjustment system for the steering and loading wheels and Clear-Path™,
providing foot clearance between the optional rear transport wheels, are just a few of the many new features provided.
Featuring truck bed loading wheels that can be quickly adjusted to various tailgate heights and swivel locking rear casters providing easy loading and transport to and from the job site.
- Heavy-duty load capacities
- Single doorway access w/o tilting back
- Dual-handle, two-speed, shift-on-the-fly winch
- Easily loadable and highly transportable
- Metal cable pulleys with sealed bearings
- Heavy-gage aluminum extrusions
- US made Colson® Performa casters
- Patent-pending Smart-Set™ system
- Non-marking casters and transport wheels
- Highly durable powder-coat finish
- Tool-less folding legs
- Non-marking stowage wheels
- Easy-access crane attachment point
- Exceptional warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.